Funny Political Pics, Political Jokes, Political Satire, Political Cartoons, Political Stories, Videos

Friday, October 24, 2008

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs


LONGWOOD, Florida - The home of a Central Florida Republican headquarters manager was shot up and damaged over his support of Sen. John McCain, the man told police. The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home. "All I can tell you is this, I have a very good relationship with my neighbors," Coverely said. "I mow my lawn.

The only thing that has changed is I have two McCain signs in my front yard." Coverely said he has taken about 300 calls concerning stolen or vandalized McCain signs in the area. More...

Funny Comedians----Pics For Myspace----Stupid News

No comments:

Post a Comment